LaBine & Associates
- Plainview, NY
The Sr. Salesforce Administrator will support the consumer division of a global corporation on all Salesforce related issues.
- Responsible for managing the Salesforce instance and all back-end builds within Salesforce that allows creation of workflows and structures to support the needs of various departments.
- Work closely with business leaders to understand needs, and prescribe solutions based on a strong working knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Identify existing and upcoming features and best practices to ensure maximum value of Salesforce platform.
- Design and configure Salesforce to meet business requirements.
- Exposure to a high level of management.
- Bachelor’s degree required, An MBA would be a plus.
- Proficiency in Salesforce required, with the following required certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of related Salesforce experience is required.
- Strong communication, analytical and conceptual skills, including technical writing for a non-technical audience are required.
- Strong knowledge of APEX, Force.com, SOQL, Triggers and Visual Force Page development is required.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Access, Excel required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are also required.
- Travel up to 10% of the time.
Friday, January 31, 2020