Customer Success Manager (east coast - remote)
LaBine & Associates
- Boston, MA
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Customer Success Engineer that aspires to use their strong technical skills to help our Client's customers transform healthcare and patient lives. This is a unique role as most engineering roles tend to be inward facing with little to no visibility into how their efforts are impacting end users and workflows. This role, on the other hand, is different as it enables the Customer Success Engineer to work directly with customers to drive product adoption, customer value and success..
Happy customers are the lifeblood of an organization and the Customer Success Engineer is the heart. Acting as the customer’s trusted advisor and problem solver, the Customer Success Engineer manages a system of checks and balances between our client and the customer, following up on the customer needs and pain points, addressing their issues using their technical skills and company resources (engineering, product or subject matter experts) and ultimately delighting customers.
The ideal Customer Success Engineer has a blend of excellent communication skills and strong product and technical skills to be able to understand the customer’s strategic goals and objectives and be able to work collaboratively with them to show how the our products can be deployed to address their needs.
- Take ownership of the customer’s experience and develop a strong relationship with the customer built on trust, execution and ROI.
- Identify opportunities for the customer to increase the value they receive from our products and services and translate into solutions that deliver on this
- Nurture relationships with customers though ongoing communication and regular meetings.
- Troubleshoot and answer product and basic technical questions that come up
- Proactively identify customer risks and create mitigation plans to address these.
- Work with internal team (sales, product, engineering, support) to ensure bi-directional communication and promote customer success.
- Successfully onboard customer and deliver product trainings and demonstrations
- Evaluate and improve customer onboarding process, tutorials and user documentation and communication infrastructure
- Partner with Sales to identify upsell opportunities
- Develop case studies in collaboration with the customer that highlight the value and ROI that the customers have derived from the products and services
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- 3+ years in a technical engineering, services or support role; Healthcare domain is preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a customer facing customer success, customer support, sales engineering or strategic consulting organization
- Strong project management skills
- Strong product and technical orientation; Able to ramp-up on a software product and understand technical components and workflows;
- Effective communicator who is equally comfortable with writing eloquent emails, giving an executive presentation, doing a technical product demonstration or running a workflow white-boarding session. You must be comfortable driving into details but know when to keep it brief.
- Experience in coordinating internal resources for an issue or incident resolution together with owning and managing customer communication
- Strong independent contributor who is results driven
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure high satisfaction and customer success
- Good listener. Calm under pressure. During a crisis, you project confidence and put customers at ease.
- Approximately 25-30% travel
Friday, January 31, 2020