LaBine & Associates
- White Sands Missile Range, NM
Actively Hiring - Electrical Engineer to participate in the design and development of non-tactical test equipment for domestic and international customers.
- developing and/or updating existing custom test hardware, software, and/or firmware for the launcher, radar, and missile non-tactical test equipment.
- coordinating assembly of project deliverables and assisting in resolving manufacturing problems.
- working across disciplines and providing ad hoc assistance to support program requirements as needed to include software design and meeting program cost and schedule requirements.
- support in coordinating assembly of project deliverables and assisting in resolving manufacturing problems.
- assisting with and providing support to mission operations at WSMR and other locations to include coordination, system performance analysis and setup of tactical equipment such as launchers.
- BSEE or related STEM degree plus a minimum 2 years of experience in hardware, software or firmware design or testing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with firmware (VHDL) and simulation design tools for configuring FPGAs or software programming in C++ or C#
- Hands-on experience in testing of electronic products using high-speed oscilloscopes, signal generators, waveform generators, and debugging tools
- Must be able to occasionally work long hours and/or the weekends and travel to various locations and remote sites to support program requirements.
US Citizenship required as this position requires eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
- Experience with FPGA and CPLD development tools from Xilinx including ISE & Vivado Design Suites
- Experience incorporating third-party IP into FPGA designs including Ethernet
- Experience with Visual Studio or similar software development tools in the development of object-oriented applications including TCP/IP or UDP communication
- Experience in PCB design utilizing tools such as Altium or Allegro
- Existing Secret clearance or interim secret clearance prior to the start date.
Required Education (including Major): Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) or related discipline
Monday, September 14, 2020