Senior UI / Front End Developer (San Francisco)_
LaBine & Associates
- San Francisco, CA
- Architect and implement user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX designs
- Promote best practices -- such as code reviews and unit tests;
- Ability to work with remote and offshore teams.
- Document knowledge and process using Wiki;
- Discuss with Production Managers on business requirements.
- Familiarity with front end build tools such as Grunt, Gulp.
- Good understanding of functional programming;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- First-hand understanding of the full lifecycle development process, including business and functional requirements, developing technical designs, implementing reliable and scalable solutions, and design and analysis;
- Proficient in full-stack development tools;
- Comfortable with devops tasks such as AWS cloud infrastructure etc.;
- Can work in a small, fast-paced environment with great communication skills;
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
Nice To Have
- Good understanding of the SaaS business model;
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes;
- Experience with native mobile app programming;
- Knowledge of web security frameworks and data structures;
- Good understanding of CSS/LESS.
- Ability or passion to work on back end technologies
Thursday, September 12, 2019