Home Health Operations Manager
LaBine and Associates
- Temple, TX
Our home healthcare client is hiring a regional manager.
- Supporting operations delivery in the assigned area of responsibility through program oversight, implementation, and adherence to policies and processes, as well as compliance to federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Support and assist leadership
- Coach and lead Executive Directors on day-to-day responsibilities using independent judgment and the best interest of the employer
- Improve agency market value through public relations activities by engaging the community-at-large with public speaking and networking.
- Ensure quality service at the agency level by taking part in monitoring and auditing activities and investigations; implement quality improvement processes as required by developing and implementing effective clinical and business management systems; manage audits of client charts, complete client satisfaction surveys, and oversee all service delivery within the region to improve customer service to ensure timely delivery and increase business footprint by conducting program audits as assigned.
- Fill in as an onsite manager at agencies as necessary.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards..
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- 3 – 5 years of home health experience
- Associate’s or vocational degree preferred
- Bachelor’s degree recommended
- RN license in practicing state
- Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts and practices and ability to use in complex, difficult and/or unprecedented situations
- Able to apply advanced skills that allow employee to adapt and meet some complex or non-routine situations
- Strong project/process management skills
- Intermediate ability to create documents, spreadsheet analysis models, and advanced graphics
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic
Thursday, October 15, 2020