RF Electrical Engineer
LaBine & Associates
- Tewksbury, MA
Actively Hiring! Relocation Available!
Our client is hiring RF Design Engineer specifically capable of solving complex technical problems and providing highly innovative and ingenious solutions in the areas of Radio Frequency (RF) and Microwave sub-systems design/integration.
The Principal RF Design Electrical Engineer will be expected to perform the following:
- Develop advanced technological ideas and guiding their development into a final product.
- Task management and architectural development of RF and microwave subsystems in particular in the area of receivers and exciters.
- Design, Develop and Integrate a number of products and technologies relevant to radar systems.
- Solve complex technical problems and provide highly innovative and ingenious solutions in the areas of Radio Frequency and microwave circuits and subsystems.
- Develop advanced technical ideas and guide their development into final products
- Translate system performance and operation specifications into hardware requirements and test specifications
- Task management and technical leadership (mentor other engineers)
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Experience translating system performance and operation specifications into hardware requirements, design, and test specifications
- Experience in design, test, and troubleshooting of RF, analog, and mixed-signal circuits
- Experience in RF and Microwave component/subsystem design such as upconverters, downconverters, power amplifiers, oscillators, and mixers
- Experience with high fidelity A/D conversion of RF signals
- Some digital circuit understanding and experience with digital and mixed-signal sub-systems is required.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within one year of the start date.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or scientific discipline. Advanced degree desirable.
- Ability to obtain a secret security clearance
- Multi-discipline engineering experience
- Experience in both development and engineering production support
- Experience in radar receiver/exciter design
- Requirements planning and sell-off
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- The ability to work across multiple engineering disciplines
Monday, September 14, 2020