Onsite Recruiter for Start up in San Francisco
LaBine & Associates
- San Francisco, CA
About the role:
As the key member of the People team, you’ll work closely senior leadership to take over recruiting, interview process, and onboarding. We value hustle, adaptability, resourcefulness, and empathy, and we’re looking for someone who can uplevel our team and culture.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- 2+ years experience with full-cycle recruitment, Sales and Product roles a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Exposure to a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Sense of humor
Tuesday, May 12, 2020