Front End Architect (San Francisco)
LaBine & Associates
- San Francisco, CA
- Manage all aspects of software projects for high touch, high visibility, high performance, highly scalable enterprise web applications - client facing applications involving audience design workflows, campaign set-up workflows, reporting, analytics, etc.
- Own the operations and continuous improvement of our web application UI / front-end, including a design system which enables all Amobee product services to share a consistent UI behavior utilizing common controls.
- Manage and grow the engineering team (10+) with onsite and and offsite engineers
- Work closely with engineering managers, product managers, back-end engineers, technical operations, engineering tools, UE/UX, and PMO to jointly make product and technology decisions.
- Passionate about web applications and Front-end / UI technology
- Web application design and agile development experience
- 5+ years as an engineering manager or architect in a fast-paced environment building enterprise scale web applications.
- Broad and solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, software design, and distributed systems.
- Demonstrated technical leadership, including creative problem solving. Ability to provide technical thought leadership at various organizational levels.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
Tuesday, February 12, 2019