SalesForce product owner
LaBine & Associates
- Nashville, TN
This is a fulltime role with excellent benefits and pay with a healthcare organization in Nashville, TN.
The Product Owner will have oversight of the Product Development team in the identification, analysis and development of product solutions, enhancements, connectivity opportunities, demographic and data transfer, etc ensuring aligning to business objectives.
- Lead the Product Development team by understanding, defining, and prioritizing business and customer needs to deliver the best possible applications capable of enabling lean and efficient business practices.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to provide customer value frequently by translating software features into technical requirements (Features and Stories), maintaining the product vision, and utilizing Agile Scrum based methodologies.
- Maintain and prioritize product backlogs to ensure the team is delivering stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers.
- Responsible form defining scope, maintaining the release plan, and providing constant customer feedback
- Understand the software development process end-to-end.
- Work with internal teams to ensure the quality and timely, iterative delivery of Initiatives, Features, User Stories, bug fixes, and more.
- Research current solutions in the marketplace within our industry that address similar problems, and also research solutions within other industry verticals that can be applied to the problem(s) we are trying to solve.
- Lead the team internally towards adoption of the Product. This includes getting buy-in from stakeholders, developing and hosting necessary training for stakeholders (especially Account Managers and Business Development Managers), developing collateral for Sales and Marketing use, and on occasion going on “Road Shows” to ensure satellite teams also understand and adopt the Product.
- Be the voice of the customer - audit users’ experience with the Product to optimize that experience, provide customer value, and analyze customer feedback to adjust the Product Roadmap as necessary.
- Own the Product Vision, communicate it clearly and effectively to the Delivery Team as well as the Portfolio Team and senior leadership.
- Strong foundational knowledge of SalesForce is required.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Salesforce.com Sales Cloud development environment, including but not limited to: custom objects, declarative functionality, process builders, and workflows
- Expertise managing Salesforce enhancements and features from ideation through development and delivery.
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs.
- Good understanding of Salesforce Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ)
- Experience using TFS, JIRA or other project management tools
- Ability to travel to our different office locations for on-site visits, if needed (Not frequent)
- Other duties within the scope of this position as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Sunday, February 16, 2020