OpenStack Systems Engineer (remote)
LaBine & Associates
- San Francisco, CA
Our client is an Award Winning Cloud Infrastructure Organization seeking to hire an Openstack Systems Engineer.This position can be remote or sit in Florida, Atlanta or California. Candidates must have a strong Opensource/Openstack & Linux/Virtualization background with SAN.
- Design, configure, and scale servers and infrastructure in our Data Centers
- Implement and assist in the strategy of Linux/Openstack usage
- Set up and continuously improve monitoring tools for capacity and performance analysis of all virtualized environments
- Proactively make changes to architecture and technology based on trending
- Evaluate new technology, advance features and new operational methodology to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- 5-10 years of experience implementing and supporting cloud based infrastructure in an Enterprise Environment
- KVM (Preferred)
- Openstack (Preferred)
- Storage experience as it relates to Openstack/VMware, configuring storage as it relates to SANS (Storage Area Networks)
- Experience with tuning systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Experience with Open Source concepts and applications
- Strong and effective communication and documentation skills required
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently as well as collaborate with team members and project stakeholders.
- Experience scripting in any of the following languages; Ruby, Python, Bash, Ansible, PowerShell
Thursday, February 14, 2019