Security Sales Leader
LaBine and Associates
- San Francisco, CA
Our client is hiring sales talent around the country, based in major metro areas.
We are helping them hire talent that is experienced in identifying prospects, qualifying leads, presenting value to clients, and sustain a strong pipeline.
- 5+ years of software sales experience selling enterprise software and/or infrastructure products, including experience selling SaaS solutions with 3+ years selling Security solutions.
- You know the security stack, you can have a conversation with the CISO and be a strategic partner. You just get it.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding booking and revenue targets selling to senior level buying influences including CIOs, and CISOs
- Ability to build rapport with prospective customers in person or over the phone and collaborate with a variety of internal groups including customer success/services, engineering, marketing, and sales operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to leverage your network to create new connections and accelerate sales momentum by demonstrating the ability to overcome customer objections, negotiate win-win deals in complex enterprises, and acquire new customers.
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a fast-growth environment—solving problems while sustaining good relationships and the ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
These are full-time roles with excellent benefits and opportunity for growth.
Tuesday, October 27, 2020