Microsoft Dynamics Software Engineer
LaBine and Associates
- Oak Brook, IL
Our growing client is expanding and adding another Microsoft Dynamics (D365) Software Engineer. This person engages with all levels of the company, and will mainly be leading configurations and customizations of their solution.
This person will be responsible for:
- Taking business requirements and developing technical software requirements
- Designing, creating and maintaining not only the solutions, but also the extensions, and integrations for applications
- Developing testing plans, test scenarios, test cases, unit, and integration tests based on business requirements and intended functionality
- Prioritizing technical and architectural needs of applications and solutions and take appropriate action to fulfill.
- Leading software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management
- operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications.
- integration testing and user acceptance testing.
Required Skills Include:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in CS or information services
- Microsoft D365 Development experience
- 4+ years in Microsoft Dynamics 365 development using X++, ASP.Net Core MVC web application development, SSRS, SSIS, and MS SQL Server
- Experience with Azure DevOps / VSTS is a must
- Ability with DevOps/CICD tools, e.g. Azure DevOps, GitHub, Jira
- Knowledge of UltiPro HCM, Power Apps
- Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2 a plus
This role also requires functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Additional responsibilities include estimating, designing, coding, testing, and delivering these modifications.
Friday, November 6, 2020