Experienced consultants needed for integration or implementation projects with Manufacturing Industry clients.
• Manage and lead NetSuite related projects, including new implementations, enhancements, integrations and other special projects
• Ensure projects’ accomplishment of desired scope, timeline and quality and follow best practices and approaches
• Project manage NetSuite projects across all phases, including scoping, planning, resource scheduling, risk management, stakeholder management and cross functional collaboration
• Demonstrate good functional knowledge of NetSuite and ability to analyze the effectiveness of business operations and identify opportunities for improvement
• Drive process improvement initiatives, by working with the client and internal teams to articulate the problem statement, analyze processes/data, identify solutions and alternatives and coordinate alignment
• Provide on-the-job training, coaching and mentoring to project team members
• Participate in client business development activities including client meetings, preparation of proposals, statements of work and development of project estimates
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent
• 8+ years of ERP and system implementations experience, helping companies through all phases of an implementation
• 3+ years of direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience
• In depth knowledge of NetSuite cloud platform, integration capabilities, data migration conversion tools
• Strong knowledge of key financial processes such as Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, etc.
• Very strong project management capabilities and experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
• Self-motivated with a willingness to learn, a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results