Our client has invented the first "Smart loan" technology to use artificial intelligence to analyze a person’s entire financial picture and shows simple ways to benefit from a smarter loan now and into the future. They are rebuilding the whole mortgage market. It's a colossal vision with a trillion dollar market. There is an infinite number of complex problems to help solve in AI, user-experience magic, NLP, data visualization, and financial engineering.
They are looking to hire someone to lead our DevOps and IT teams, work with our engineering team to build flexible and secure infrastructure, and implement and maintain employee-facing software to help everyone be most productive.
You're good at:
* Implementing and maintaining flexible, secure, and stable infrastructure.
* Measuring, monitoring, and quickly coordinating issue response.
* Empathy and human interaction, prioritizing the things the directly impact our team so they can be the best at what they need to do.
* Experience designing, deploying and maintaining custom software with cloud services and tools, e.g., Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Vault.
* History of growing and leading a team to be focused and reliable.
* Capable of interfacing directly with end-users to solve key business problems.
* You can present a platform or service you’ve designed and deployed that directly improved the business.
* You have worked on the front lines in IT or customer service.
* You have a passion for something outside the office
* Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Terraform, TravisCI
* Python, Django, React, ReactNative
* MySql, Redis, Redshift
* Many 3rd party data sources and services
Local candidates are expected to come into the office. 100% remote candidates ok. Prefer candidates be as close to pacific time zone as possible.