Consulting Manager, CFO Advisory Services (SF)
LaBine & Associates
- San Francisco, CA
We are working with a leading consulting company to hire a CFO Advisory Manager for their firm.
Their CFO Advisory Services team helps CFOs with critically important business enhancements and transactions. Our team includes former CEOs, COOs and CFOs of major corporations. They bring a unique set of skills to each project including international expertise, reorganization experience, capital management, and business process redesign.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a CFO Advisory Manager, you will be an integral part of the leadership team of our rapidly growing practice within the consulting department. We are a close-knit team that works with private and public companies, across the technology, professional services, and life science industries amongst others. This is a strategic role to continue to expand our Financial Management practice.
This role will be responsible for assisting publicly traded and private companies with technical accounting issues such as consolidation and variable interest entities, debt and equity transactions, revenue recognition, audit preparation and SEC reporting. This position serves a critical role and is integral in assuring the client’s financial accounting and reporting practices are in conformity with SEC reporting standards and US GAAP.
- Plan, direct and coordinate with the client timely
- Prepare accurate external financial reports to the SEC, including the preparation, review, submission and distribution of periodic financial reports, such as 10-K, 10-Q, 8K’s and proxy statements
- Provide technical expertise for US GAAP and SEC requirements
- M&A Financial Due Diligence, including preparation of Quality of Earnings reports
- Financial Planning and Analysis, including forecasting, budgeting and preparation of pro forma financial information
- Assist with fraud examinations
- Perform detailed reviews of periodic financial statements and supporting schedules
- Liaison on behalf of the client with external auditors and internal decision makers
- Foster proactive working relationships with clients and cross-functional departments to ensure timely and accurate receipt of information required for financial reporting
- Supervise and mentor staff; provide timely and effective performance feedback and training
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience in a public accounting firm, including extensive technical accounting experience
- Experience within the technical accounting or SEC reporting team of a large public company is a plus
- Solid understanding of SEC reporting standards and requirements and US GAAP
- Proven managerial/supervisory experience
- Achievement oriented individual with the ability to meet project deliverables with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well within a matrix team structure and effect change across teams
- Ability to manage and direct team members on multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional writing, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, management, analytical, decision-making and research skills
Our interview process normally consists of:
- A phone interview with one of our “Rock Star” Recruiters
- 1-2 rounds of on-site interviews with the Hiring Team
- Offers usually go out within 48 hours of your interviews
Tuesday, February 26, 2019