Operations Manager (Printing)
LaBine & Associates
- Fort Wayne, IN
An Indiana based industry-leader seeks an experienced Operations Manager to lead its 24/7/365 vertically integrated printing press department.
Our operation is both a cost center internal source of supply, as well as a profit center for external customers.
- Guiding the department in areas including safety, personnel, equipment, production, and financials.
- Guiding and developing Shift Leaders to effectively meet the department goals.
- Understanding and explaining safety, quality, departmental operation, and workflow to senior leadership.
- Understanding and explaining production capabilities.
- Budgeting and financial planning for the department and weekly reporting to corporate.
- Scheduling production to achieve efficient, cost effective results.
- Understanding and explaining the purchasing process, capital spending proposals, and product trial processes, as it pertains to their department.
- The duties of the Operations Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Mentoring and leading the Dept. and its manager daily.
- Budgeting and variance reporting weekly.
- Reviewing production schedule daily/weekly.
- Three (3) years of experience in print manufacturing, including one or more years of leadership experience.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Industry Experience: Lean Six Sigma training and certifications. Understanding of Lean Principles, Systems and Tools.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field.
Friday, April 17, 2020