Senior Systems Engineer - must be eligible for secret clearance
LaBine and Associates
- Woburn, MA
Our elite team integrates complex technology, debugging, and resolving interface issues as we produce, demonstrate, and deliver state-of-the-art software for areas including radars, command and control platforms, missile systems, and cyber defense. As an integrator, you will learn the design principles of new systems by attending design reviews to determine their architecture, operations, and interfaces.
As a Systems Engineer, you will design specialized technical testing to demonstrate system performance to our customers.
Join a world-class team of systems engineers who are building defense technologies to make the world a safer place.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support system-level integration and test planning, design, and execution
- Prepare plans, procedures, and test cases
- Develop detailed integration information sheets and detailed verification information sheets
- Perform integration and test activities in house or at site locations
- Utilize DOORS to capture verification artifacts and maintain traceability to requirements
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with programming in MATLAB, C/C++, Python, or other programming languages
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related technical discipline
- Experience in radar systems test environments, and in development of test scripts and procedures
- Experience with radar systems or signal processing
- Experience with testing in an AGILE environment
- Experience with DOORS or a related database
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or a related technical discipline
U.S. citizenship required as this position requires eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
Friday, August 21, 2020