Senior Embedded Software Engineer
LaBine & Associates
- Lake Forest, CA
We are hiring a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to Design, develop, integrate and test embedded software for computer controlled electromechanical devices in a Real Time Operating System (RTOS) environment for medical devices.
Minimum Requirements include......
- BSCS, BSEE or BSCE & 4 yrs work experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required
- 4 years hands-on embedded software development
- Programming in C++ and C targeting embedded Microcontrollers
- Object Oriented design patterns and implementation in C++
- Deploying various RTOS based applications and designing multi-threaded applications
- Knowledge of various hardware control systems: waveform generation, transducer signal sampling, motor control and other electromechanical control desired
- Understanding of basic electronics circuitry: board bring up and interfacing with on and off chip peripherals such as SPI, UART, I2C, ADC’s and DAC’s
- Use of lab equipment (logic analyzers, in-circuit emulators, oscilloscopes and DVMs) to debug and troubleshoot designs
- Using static analysis, unit testing and other tools/methods to produce high quality designs
- Team player with demonstrated commitment to meeting schedule and project milestones.
- Prefer Experience developing applications with both wired (CAN, Ethernet) and wireless communication networks (802.15.4, BLE)]
- Preferred 5+ yrs medical device development work experience that meet real-time requirements defined by Risk Management and Product Requirements
Tuesday, February 12, 2019