Principal Software Engineer (San Francisco)
LaBine & Associates
- San Francisco, CA
Our mission is to reframe how people think about their home and any potential home purchase, and change how realtors evaluate the properties they promote.
You will be technical lead responsible for building the Platform. Our team has a wealth of real estate investment experience. You’ll be building out the product capabilities that digitize this knowledge and expertise. In this role, your responsibilities will touch on all stages of the software engineering lifecycle: understanding customer requirements, designing the application, writing/testing/deploying code, and monitoring the system for issues. The ideal candidate is a generalist who enjoys challenge and variety, and is familiar with a "Lean Startup" approach to building a business.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and partner teams to align on product requirements, architecture and interface design, and release criteria.
- Develop solutions that are of high quality, scalable, cloud-based, secure and reliable.
- Explore technologies and prototype solutions that can be leveraged to introduce new innovations.
- Mentor other engineers and help with hiring excellent people.
- 15+ years of hands-on professional software development experience architecting, building, deploying, and maintaining apps at scale.
- Solid understanding of design approaches and challenges across all layers of the stack including data storage, back-end, middleware, and application tiers.
- Strong experience with the AWS platform.
- Strong micro services, API development experience, preferably using Node.js and REST/JSON.
- Technical Lead experience leading a product team and setting day-to-day technical direction.
- Successful track record of delivering on projects, both individually and as a team member.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL system design and development.
- Experience with server and client performance optimization for high-traffic web applications.
- Experience delivering services/solutions for web and mobile apps.
- Experience building complex, robust, and highly scalable production applications/services.
- Experience with Salesforce integrations a plus.
- Experience with the real estate industry a plus.
Why join us?
Our team draws on a deep and wide range of talent across several disciplines. Visionaries in investment management, product development, and financial technology are joined by innovative real estate and consumer finance experts creating a unique culture.
Competitive salaries, 100% paid medical and dental benefits, generous PTO policy, paid parental leave program, and a fantastic downtown SF location, as well as being an integral part of a well-funded market leader with incredible momentum.
Thursday, September 12, 2019