Site Reliability Engineer (remote)
LaBine and Associates
- San Francisco, CA
Everyone is working remotely, so we don't care where you're based for this role....Our client is building blockchains for industries around the world and is hiring Site Reliability Engineers.
- Bachelors Degree - or equivalent experience
- Experience working in Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Comfortable working with languages like Java, C/C++, Rust
- Adept at debugging
- Interest in optimizing code
- Love of automating things no one wants to do......you know, the routine tasks
- Experience designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with algorithms/data structures is a plus!
Tuesday, November 3, 2020