ASIC Program Manager
LaBine & Associates
- Santa Clara, CA
Qualified candidates will have experience with: hands-on ASIC design and verification(28nm and below), work with customers on very large revenue programs, technical program, and project management, post-tape-out and release to fab.
Interpersonal skills/personal qualities that are required include high energy, considerate of others, take control of program schedule and take it personally, intelligent, diplomatic (think before you speak), accountable, driven to succeed, proactive, compassionate, able to see a potential slip in the schedule several weeks ahead and able to rally the troops to take action to avoid time delays.
- Manage ASIC projects including all hardware and software from design award to tape-out and production
- Coordinate and manage customer interactions and schedule with internal Design Center teams and 3rd party contractors
- Prepare and manage project schedules (300 to 500 line items), prepare and present periodic program reviews as well as managing weekly program status meetings
- Provide program management support to existing and new ASIC customers
- Handle conflict resolution
- Support Sales and Marketing Manager to win ASIC programs and meet design win targets
- Collaborate with other senior managers and leaders to establish strategic business and marketing plans and objectives
- Provide consistent direction and leadership
- Assure compliance with US Import/Export ITAR regulations
- Must be a strategic and out-of-the-box thinker with excellent interpersonal skills, and strong customer relationship building abilities
- Several years directly related semiconductor ASIC/Foundry industry experience.
- Experience in program and project management
- Experience with full ownership of a program and in managing customer conflicts
- 5 + years’ experience supporting ASIC customer’s technical issues.
- Experience with post-tape-out customer support and operations from GDSII to Mass Production
- Hands-on ASIC design, ASIC program management and leadership experience
- Good understanding of fab processes, package technologies, IOs, IP, test, etc.
- Experience with high-speed serial interface technologies such as Gigabit Ethernet, PCI Express Gen2/3, memory interfaces, ADC, DAC and ARM subsystems
- Excellent communication skills and customer relationship management
- Familiar with technical aspects of IP design and development hard and soft IP
- Knowledge of functional safety for automotive SoC a plus
- BSEE and MSEE (preferred)
Tuesday, September 15, 2020