Demand Generation Lead (remote)
LaBine and Associates
- San Jose, CA
Our startup client is hiring a lead demand generation specialist. They are SF Bay Area / Silicon Valley based, and would prefer that this person is in the general region. This role is remote.
This Demand Generation Lead/Manager will help build out and grow this dynamic SAAS startup. You will have experience in demand generation (developing strategies and tactics) and scaling these initiatives across the landscape of marketing, sales development, and sales.
What you will do:
- Increase qualified leads, opportunities, and pipeline to meet or exceed aggressive targets across business segments.
- Improve full-funnel metrics, campaign performance, and ROI from marketing investments in demand generation
- Design effective program execution & alignment across marketing, SDR and sales teams
- Develop a playbook to operationalize and scale new and optimize existing broad-based and target account campaigns
- Develop insights into what works for our audiences and in specific channels, to better optimize campaign performance
- Establish best practices in campaign and lead management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in demand generation in a high growth SaaS startup.
- Strong understanding of funnel metrics and levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads and accelerating opportunity and pipeline velocity
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Marketo) and ability to navigate Salesforce to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand the status of leads in the funnel
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights, and translate it into actionable changes
- Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, and drive alignment and execution across groups
- Able to perform under pressure, prioritize and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
Monday, December 21, 2020