Backend Engineer in San Francisco for gaming company
LaBine & Associates
- San Francisco, CA
Our client is a leader in alternate reality gaming and is hiring additional backend engineers for their team in San Francisco, CA.
You will work on real-time indexing, querying and aggregation problems at massive scales of hundreds of millions of events per day. These technical challenges pertain to a single, coherent world-wide instance shared by millions of users.
- Create robust, low-latency, scalable systems that support their gaming platform.
- Design and implement server-side features in Java.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and other departments to ensure code meets internal standards.
- Perform load testing, participate in code reviews, write unit tests, and conduct troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems.
- You have a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Minimum of three years experience (or proven super human abilities)
- Passion for AR/VR ultra high banddwidth and high efficiency systems
- You have experience engineering scalable or cloud-based server systems.
- Development skills in C++ and Java (MUST HAVE)
Tech stack includes: iOS, Java, API, ZeroMQ, C++, Cassandra, Redis, Android, NoSQL, C, C#
- You have experience with deployment on hosting providers, such as Google Cloud, Azure or AWS.
Thursday, February 7, 2019