ERP Business Analyst (Weston, Florida)
LaBine & Associates
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
ERP Business Analyst
Seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst (BA) responsible for identifying and partnering with internal business units to provide technology solutions for their needs. Qualified candidates possess broad experience working with application development, system integration, data migration, conducting requirements gathering sessions and documenting those requirements for systems projects.
This position demands strong organizational skills and problem-solving expertise while working with current and emerging technologies, and managing team dynamics. Excellent technical and analytical skills, communication skills, team orientation, flexibility, innovative thinking, problem-solving, conflict management, and self-motivation are required for success.
Facilitate appropriate communication methods and tracking tools to ensure identification and management of risks, mitigation strategies, plan activities, dependencies, impacts, escalation channels, and detailed project documentation.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Facilitate requirements elaboration of system user stories with team members, including process and Data modeling activities.
- Create deliverables for all aspects of business analysis and functional design for application development, system integration, and data migration initiatives.
- Create SQL queries to help analyze data.
- Stock the product backlog with actionable and prioritized agile user stories.
- Provide demonstrations with stakeholders.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
- Manage Team Kanban Board and daily stand ups.
- Work with stakeholders to understand, prioritize, and estimate development resources required for new features.
- Execute responsibilities with an understanding of the product vision, strategic objectives, and priorities.
- Good knowledge of all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Good organizational skills with the proven ability to multitask and to “do what it takes” to get the job done.
- Develop, lead, and execute organization readiness activities.
- 5+ years of experience as a BA, writing requirements in an IT department or with a software company.
- Some exposure in a Quality Assurance environment.
- Must have ERP solutions and implementation experience.
- Nice to have vendor implementation experience.
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, with an emphasis on requirements elicitation.
- Experience with working on application development teams.
- Experience with System Integration projects.
- Programming and QA Experience.
- Intermediate experience using MS SQL Server
- Experience using ‘Agile’ methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Business Analysis Certification preferred (CBAP
- Certified Business Analysis Professional or PMI - PBA).
Limited travel upon request (5 %)
Friday, January 31, 2020