• Business Development: Grow our business with designated accounts by managing top and bottom lines and by generating a broad base of new business opportunities. Cultivate customer relationships with key decision-makers, positioning our client as the preferred supplier and ensuring we are positioned to participate in targeted briefs and on core supplier lists.
• Account Management: Lead and influence strategic account planning. Develop comprehensive action plans for key accounts. Develop a thoughtful understanding of customer potential through analysis of brand strategies, positioning, strengths and weaknesses, and competition data. Manage brief pipeline (quality and quantity of projects) to achieve growth plans.
• Negotiate and Collaborate: Manage large commercial projects in collaboration with Flavor Creation and Application. Ensure visibility and exposure for our client at accounts by maintaining and guiding appropriate call frequency with key product demonstrations and technical to technical interface. Follow up on customer submissions and manage wins through to production and launch. Lead negotiation of pricing agreements following company guidelines.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Management, Marketing or Food Science
• Minimum of 6 years proven success in sales, marketing or customer relationship experience in food or related industry
• Demonstrated ability to effectively incorporate comprehensive knowledge and analysis into ADPs
• Extensive understanding of the flavor industry, including consumer and industry trends
• Knowledge of customer strategies, initiatives, commercial needs, and product launch processes and competitor activity