Sr Manager Cyber Security – Utah or Phoenix area
LaBine & Associates
- Tempe, AZ
For more than 30 years our client has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. Our client provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers across the world. With commercial, international, and private banking services, they help address the unique needs of innovators.
This position will be responsible for managing and providing oversight of the security engineering and architecture team. The position will require hands-on security architecture and solution implementation. The manager will support the other cyber security teams in the configuration and administration of security solutions and strategies. Management positions must be adept with IT technologies, NIST 800-53 security controls, troubleshooting, performing root cause analysis, people management, and threat assessments. The manager will provide advisory services to business leadership on IT initiatives and projects regarding security industry best practices. The manager will help coordinate with IT teams to integrate new security solutions and the development of new standards and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, and/or Business, or equivalent work experience
- 8-10 years working in IT security domain
- 3 – 5 years of management experience
- Experience with SIEM technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with cloud technologies, specifically AWS.
- Experience with AWS in a security environment preferred
- One or more of the following professional certifications: CISSP, CISM, SANS (GSEC, GCIA, GPEN, etc.), CISA, Security+ (or willingness to obtain within 6 months)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of networking and TCP/IP protocol or networking certification (CCNA)
- Experience working with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience working with firewalls and network IDS/IPS
- Scripting skills (Shell, Python, Java, PHP, PowerShell, etc.)
- Familiar with government security standards and regulations including GLBA, SOX, PCI, COBIT, ITIL
- Experience doing vulnerability assessments, risk assessments and penetration testing
- Familiar with various security architectures and methodologies (Defense in Depth, Kill-Chain, NIST, Critical Controls, OWASP, etc.)
Thursday, March 19, 2020