Staffing Agency Sales Manager
Labor One Staffing
- Brownsville, TX
Labor One Staffing is adding to our team!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager from the Staffing Industry to continue growing theRio Grande Valley area.
Do you have experience in the staffing industry? Do you know the Houston Metro area? Do you have light industrial and manufacturing experience? Do you thrive in making sales calls? Cold calls? Dropping in unannounced? Are you fearless and willing to get out of your comfort zone in order to grow the business and achieve your goals? Do you have a book of business that needs special attention? Then let’s talk!
- Calling on new accounts by studying the area, size of the business, volume of temporary usage, etc.
- Account Management, no matter if they are a brand new or a current account, all accounts are important and are #1 at all times!
- Not afraid to stop by unannounced to a new company you were unaware of, or a company you just happened to pass by without an appointment. Or, swinging by a current account to say hello, or, let’s go out to lunch.
- Be prepared to go above and beyond, have very busy days filled with appointments, emergencies, new orders, surprises, doing whatever it takes in the busy world of staffing where there are no two days alike .
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, appointments, weekly and monthly plans.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pay rates, mark-ups, volume, new companies coming into the area.
- Working closely with clients, recommending changes in service, policy, pay rates, hours, by evaluating results and competitive developments within the local area.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Working closely with our team of recruiters, administrative team and management.
- Managing accounts, walk-throughs with recruiters and while visiting accounts.
- Multi-level client engagement, including providing reports and analytics.
- On demand client consulting.
- Proven experience as a successful Outside Sales Representative in the staffing industry working within the light industrial and manufacturing markets.
- Understanding of warehouse and distribution operations, safety, general labor, production, etc.
- Account Management, prior experience servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, growing and establishing additional business within a current account.
- Working independently and as a team with recruiters, administrative offices and management.
- Professional demeanor, strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Strong MS Office skills.
Labor One Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Thursday, September 24, 2020