Labor One Staffing
- Houston, Texas
Labor One Staffing is NOW HIRING for the following position and location:
Recruiter - Houston, TX Office
If you feel you meet the following qualifications and can comply with the Duties & Responsibilities, Please APPLY today!
Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Conducting intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates
- Publishing job ads on careers pages, job boards and social media
- Sourcing and contacting passive candidates online (e.g. via LinkedIn)
We are looking for a Staffing Agency Recruiter to source, interview and select qualified job candidates for our clients.
Staffing Agency Recruiter responsibilities include placing job ads in various online channels, evaluating applications and providing shortlists of qualified candidates based on established criteria. To be successful in this role, you should have experience filling a variety of jobs for different industries.
Ultimately, you will help our clients reduce time to hire by providing high-quality candidates in a timely manner.
- Conduct intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates
- Publish job ads on careers pages, job boards and social media
- Source and contact passive candidates online (e.g. via LinkedIn)
- Network with candidates offline during job fairs
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires
- Update clients on hiring status (e.g. number of screened candidates)
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations
- Manage a portfolio of clients and maintain good relationships with them
- Proven work experience as a Staffing Agency Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role
- Ability to manage the first hiring stages (job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing)
- Experience with various interview formats, including phone screening calls, in-person interviews and group interviews
- Experience evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels
- Knowledge of resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities
- Must be able to produce positive results in a high pace working environment
Labor One Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Labor One does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Saturday, September 19, 2020