- Columbus, OH
Leading EDJE helps our partners solve their most complex business challenges by building them the highest quality custom software….and we do it better than anyone else!
Since 2007, we have created a unique culture which promotes high positive energy with an entrepreneurial spirit. Our firm is made of exceptionally talented professionals who deliver exceptional results, and our clients are made from a wide array of industries but have a common goal of choosing a partner who provides distinct, creative solutions.
We choose to work and live deliberately via our uncompromising core values, of Put Team First, Is Dedicated to Growth, Does the Right Thing…Not the Right Now Thing, Approaches Problem Solving and Communicates Effectively. It is an absolute must that our Solutions Strategist shares these values and embraces them both professionally and personally.
The ideal Sr. Scrum Master is a creative thinker, who thrives on innovation and thinks outside the box. Understanding how to approach complex issues is critical when delivering a solution on time and under budget. In today’s complex business environment, the need to provide real-time information and to be able to tie different technologies into a seamless solution is imperative.
Leading EDJE team members (we call ourselves EDJErs) are passionate about technology continuous learners, who thrive on keeping up with the latest technology trends. They take advantage of every opportunity learn and grow their skills and knowledge.
EDJErs are talented team players, who show respect, and are dependable and reliable. They are good communicators, open-minded and respect other’s opinions. They are honest, transparent and flexible. The ideal candidate is authentic and personable and not ego-centric. He or she recognizes the “we” in team success.
Scrum Masters must Possess strong leadership skills and an ability to provide oversight and mentorship to junior level associates and be able to perform the following:
- Help the team apply the Scrum Framework and principles of agility to the benefit of the team and organization
- Embody agility using a servant leadership approach and leading by example
- Help the team continuously improve their interactions, practices, and process through valuable inspect and adapt practices
- Help the team improve with facilitated conversations, metrics, feedback loops, and information radiators
- Coach the Development Team in self-organization, continuous improvement, cross-functionality, risk identification, dependency management, conflict resolution, and software craftsmanship
- Coach others in the organization regarding Agile practices and impacts that actions have on the team and its self-organization (i.e. managers, stakeholders, Product Managers, Program Managers, etc.)
- Remove impediments that are preventing the team from accomplishing their goals. Help the team learn to identify dependencies, skill/knowledge gaps, and other impediments to their work
- Facilitate Scrum events and activities as necessary and ensure the team is realizing value from them (including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Retrospective and Backlog Refinement)
- Experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team
- Solid understanding of the Scrum Framework and principles of agility
- Continuous learning regarding Agile, Scrum, coaching, facilitating, emotional intelligence, team dynamics, listening, etc.
- Deep understanding of all software lifecycle development disciplines - Project Management, Requirements Management, Analysis & Design, Quality Assurance & Testing, Implementation, Deployment, Configuration & Change Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience teaching and/or mentoring teams
- Experience communicating and removing impediments an organization
- Proven leadership skills, specifically leading by example (servant leader)
- Scrum certification
- Scrum certification
- Experience with SAFe process
- Previous IT consulting experience
WHAT SETS LEADING APART FROM OTHER CONSULTING COMPANIES?
- Founded in 2007, Leading EDJE is a stable organization
- Focused on organic growth, providing quality over quantity
- A family-friendly culture focused on team members’ personal and professional growth
- Opportunity for advancement
- Well respected within the technical community for providing superior services
- A team of A players who respect and trust another
The team says:
- Fun, inspiring and engaging work environment
- Extremely talented employees
- Passion to do the right thing for our clients, our team, and our image
- Effective communication at all levels/positions
- Leading EDJE is truly a company that practices what it preaches
- Leadership team openly accepts the feedback and tries to come up with a solution that will work for most people
- Professional growth is encouraged and enforced on an individual level
- Supportive, trusting, and open relationships
- Commitment to team
Wednesday, June 6, 2018