SR. SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
- Columbus, OH
Leading EDJE helps our partners solve their most complex business challenges by building them the highest quality custom software….and we do it better than anyone else! Since 2007, we have created a unique culture which promotes high positive energy with an entrepreneurial spirit. Our firm is made of exceptionally talented professionals who deliver exceptional results, and our clients are made from a wide array of industries but have a common goal of choosing a partner who provides distinct, creative solutions.
We choose to work and live deliberately via our uncompromising core values, of Put Team First, Is Dedicated to Growth, Does the Right Thing…Not the Right Now Thing, Approaches Problem Solving Passionately and Communicates Effectively. It is an absolute must that our team members share these values and embrace them both professionally and personally.
The ideal Senior Solutions Architect is a creative thinker, who thrives on innovation and thinks outside the box. Understanding how to approach complex issues is critical when delivering a solution on time and under budget. In today’s complex business environment, the need to provide real-time information and to be able to tie different technologies into a seamless solution is imperative.
Leading EDJE team members (we call ourselves EDJErs) are passionate about technology continuous learners, who thrive on keeping up with the latest technology trends. They take advantage of every opportunity to learn and grow their skills and knowledge.
EDJErs are great team players, who show respect, and are dependable and reliable. They are good communicators, open-minded and respect others opinions. They are honest, transparent and flexible. The ideal candidate is authentic and personable and not ego-centric. He or she recognizes the “we” in team success.
- Able to effectively communicate with business users, including “C-level” executives
- Able to interpret business requirements and communicate to technical team (i.e. assist in backlog grooming if needed)
- Exposure and knowledge of multiple Software Development Methodologies (SDLC, Scrum, Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, etc.) and ability to guide decision as to best development methodology to utilize based upon team size, project size, business involvement, etc.
- Experience with building complex, distributed systems
- Solid understanding of designing with security in mind (network, operating system, software)
- Very good understanding of .NET and/or JVM technologies/languages design and deployment patterns.
- Demonstrated proficiency in full development stack, including real-world, hands-on experience. OR -Considered an expert by peers in front-end or back-end technologies with some level of full-stack knowledge (Not an expert but able to fill in when necessary). -
- Experience building a cloud-based application architecture (specifically AWS)
- Solid understanding of networking and infrastructure concepts
- Understanding of DevOps and designing/building for automation of the platform (development process, CI, CD, test automation, operational monitoring)
- We value those who are confident, self-starters, have a strong work ethic, are team-oriented, and possess a sense of humor
- Previous IT consulting experience
WHAT SETS LEADING EDJE APART FROM OTHER CONSULTING COMPANIES?
- Founded in 2007, Leading EDJE is a stable organization
- Focused on organic growth, providing quality over quantity
- A family-friendly culture focused on team members’ personal and professional growth
- Opportunity for advancement
- Well respected within the technical community for providing superior services
- A team of A players who respect and trust one another
The team says:
- Fun, inspiring and engaging work environment
- Extremely talented employees
- Passion to do the right thing for our clients, our team, and our image
- Effective communication at all levels/positions
- Leading EDJE is truly a company that practices what it preaches
- Leadership team openly accepts the feedback and tries to come up with a solution that will work for most people
- Professional growth is encouraged and enforced on an individual level
- Supportive, trusting, and open relationships
- Commitment to team
Monday, November 12, 2018