SOLUTIONS MANAGER (Project Manager)
- Dublin, OH
Leading EDJE helps our partners solve their most complex business challenges by building them the highest quality custom software….and we do it better than anyone else!
Since 2007, we have created a unique culture which promotes high positive energy with an entrepreneurial spirit. Our firm is made of exceptionally talented professionals who deliver exceptional results, and our clients are made from a wide array of industries but have a common goal of choosing a partner who provides distinct, creative solutions.
We choose to work and live deliberately via our uncompromising core values, of Put Team First, Is Dedicated to Growth, Does the Right Thing…Not the Right Now Thing, Approaches Problem Solving and Communicates Effectively. It is an absolute must that our Solutions Strategist shares these values and embraces them both professionally and personally.
The ideal Solutions Manager is a creative thinker, who thrives on innovation and thinks outside the box. Understanding how to approach complex issues is critical when delivering a solution on time and under budget. In today’s complex business environment, the need to provide real-time information and to be able to tie different technologies into a seamless solution is imperative.
Leading EDJE team members (we call ourselves EDJErs) are passionate about technology continuous learners, who thrive on keeping up with the latest technology trends. They take advantage of every opportunity to learn and grow their skills and knowledge.
EDJErs are great team players, who show respect, and are dependable and reliable. They are good communicators, open-minded and respect others opinions. They are honest, transparent and flexible. The ideal candidate is authentic and personable and not ego-centric. He or she recognizes the “we” in team success.
Solutions Managers must strong leadership skills and an ability to provide oversight and mentorship to junior level associates and be able to perform the following:
- Will to deliver effective, clear, and consistent functional and technical documentation supporting one or more projects
- Will be required to facilitate communications between and among highly experienced business and IT associates
- Provide documentation of one or more projects in coordination with cross-functionality team members.
- Establish priorities and assign tasks or deliverables.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues.
- Drive out project timeline estimates, including resource plans, based upon requirements
- Must have at least 4 years IT experience and 2 years’ experience as a Project Manager on application development projects.
- Exposure to multiple common Software Development Mythology (SDLC, Scrum, Agile, ATDD, etc...)
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to provide basic mentoring capabilities in a 1:1 setting to less experienced team members, including best practices in coding
- Excellent, proven relationship management skills with the ability to interface with client personnel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including listening skills
- Personal Attributes: Confident, Self-starter, Strong work ethic, Highly motivated, Sense of humor, A Winning ‘Will-Do’ attitude, Team oriented
- Exhibits exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Ability to be organized, meet established scheduled and deadlines
- Excellent follow through, including tracking of action items and updates to status
- Ability to coordinate, lead and manage groups of people with different objective from multiple functional areas and ability to form and manage an effective project team
- Expert Knowledge in 2 or more Software Development Methodologies (SDLC, Scrum, Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, etc.)
- Expert knowledge in 2 or more project management/software development tools (Jira, Trello, MS Project, Clarity, etc.)
- Ability to manage the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of one or more projects in coordination with cross-functionality team members.
- Previous IT consulting experience
WHAT SETS LEADING APART FROM OTHER CONSULTING COMPANIES?
- Founded in 2007, Leading EDJE is a stable organization
- Focused on organic growth, providing quality over quantity
- Family-focused on team members’ personal and professional growth
- Opportunity for advancement
- Well respected within the IT community for providing superior services
- A Company of "A Players" who respect and trust another
The team says:
- Fun, inspiring and engaging work environment
- Extremely talented employees
- Passion to do the right thing for our clients, our team, and our image
- Effective communication at all levels/positions
- Leading EDJE is truly a company that practices what it preaches
- Leadership team openly accepts the feedback and tries to come up with a solution that will work for most people
- Professional growth is encouraged and enforced on an individual level
- Supportive, trusting, and open relationships
- Commitment to team
Wednesday, October 10, 2018