Financial Call Center Reps
Leap Staffing Agency
- Brookfield, WI
Job SummaryIf customer service with a smile is your forte, we want you to join our team of dedicated senior cashiers. You'll be responsible for greeting and directing customers as well as completing transactions and generally being a knowledgeable point of contact for anyone who needs help. We understand how important our cashiers are to our business, and we do everything we can to show them how much we value their contribution. You will enjoy a positive team environment as well as managers who encourage innovation and are ready to help you prepare for the next step in your career. If you are excited to make a great impression on every customer, we are ready to reward you with competitive pay, a flexible schedule, and fantastic benefits.
Understands customer needs and provides credit and lending-related sales and service to BMO customers or prospects. Advises customers on lending/credit card strategies and products that meet their objectives. Fulfills sales and service activities for the customer in accordance with approved procedures. Identifies and makes referrals to other business groups as needed.
- Delivers exceptional customer service that builds trust through expertise, providing responsive service and support.
- Contacts the customer to obtain the necessary information to manage their application and ensure the customer is aware at all times of the status/result of the credit application.
- Stays abreast of consumer needs, industry trends and best practices, and the regulatory environment as it relates to the products and services provided.
- Handles incoming calls in an informed, professional, and efficient manner.
- May provide training and coaching to junior associates as needed.
- Probes to understand customer needs and provides advice related to personal banking and credit card strategies in the best interests of the customer.
- Manages all transactional outcomes of customer calls or defers to appropriate internal business groups.
- Escalates complex or unresolved customer situations to managers as required.
- Performs any required activities to ensure customers requests are accurately processed.
- Maintains current knowledge of personal banking and credit card industries, practices, and trends and integrates into customer conversations in a professional manner.
- Integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations when appropriate.
- Maintains the confidentiality of customer and Bank information.
- Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Adheres to regulatory and compliance requirements, including Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting requirements, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC) consumer provision requirements and Privacy Act provisions.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
Banking Experience A Must
RequiredCustomer service experience Dynamic Great communication skills/ professional.Call Center Expierience
- Typically between 2 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of personal banking products.
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace and trends in product offerings.
- Knowledge of contact centre operational processes and policies.
- Knowledge of call centre technology, processes and metrics.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skillls - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
Wednesday, January 15, 2020