Talent Acquisition Specialist
Leap Staffing Agency
- Kennesaw, GA, United States
Coordinate and help job search and placement for candidates. Deliver and/or coordinate professionalism workshops presentations, seminars as appropriate to programs offered. Evaluate and resolve candidate inquiries, issues, and problems, and ensure appropriate action is taken to the satisfaction of the student, Company, and/or regulatory agencies in compliance with policies, procedures and legal requirements. Sales, staffing and recruitment experience is a plus.
Work hours: 2 hours 3 days per week. No Saturdays and Sundays
- Maintain an active lead generation system to ensure sufficient job opportunities are available for candidates.
- Maintain contact with local employers to obtain information on job opportunities to develop and enhance working relationships, and to facilitate candidates.
- Identify entry-level job openings for candidates.
- Critique and edit candidate resumes, cover letters, and other employment documentation. Advise them on workplace etiquette, dress, interviewing, and other related issues.
- Must be able to type.
Saturday, January 11, 2020