Last Mile Operations Manager
Leap Staffing Agency
- Atlanta, GA
Full Job Description
The operations manager will be responsible for the below, including but not limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The vision of the operations manager should be to overlook the entire operations at multi stations of last mile delivery
- Direct leadership and management of dispatch team and approximately 6 - 12 drivers.
- Will be responsible for building and maintaining an efficient Dedicated network
- Provide daily direction and coaching to improve driver retention.
- Provide daily communication with all drivers
- Monitoring key performance indicators; on time delivery, costs, utilization and on-time service; analyzing results, ensuring attainment of objectives and taking corrective action as necessary. Develop relationship with drivers to improve performance and encourage retention.
- Ensure accuracy in driver paperwork to prevent billing errors
- Act as the driver advocate toward internal departments to answer driver questions, resolve driver concerns, and/or resolve issues.
- Use creative problem solving and conflict management techniques to communicate directly with unsatisfied drivers.
- Keen awareness of FMCSR
- Must set and meet goals required to grow to company
- Must be responsible for setting, reviewing and managing budget
- In charge of overall hiring and staffing
- Must be a team player
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Last mile delivery experience a must to qualify
Thursday, January 21, 2021