Stamping Controls Engineer
Leap Staffing Agency
- Georgetown, KY, United States
As a manufacturing company that currently employ more than 350 people, we are looking to hire a new manufacturing engineer for one of our local facilities. If you have the talent and technical knowledge to compete in the field of manufacturing, apply to join our diverse and talented team of engineers. You should have excellent communication, teamwork, and analytical skills, as well as electrical engineering, product design, and mechanical experience. If you are an ambitious and motivated individual looking for an opportunity to use your skills in a position with room for advancement, this is the position for you. Apply today and join us in helping provide economical and environmentally friendly manufacturing solutions.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Maintain and manage automatic manufacturing equipment, ensuring it functions as intended; identify and diagnose any problems that arise in the manufacturing product line.
- Analyze the operation process to isolate inefficient steps or procedures and make recommendations to improve the efficiency of manufacturing.
- Gather data on operations and organize it into a useful report; present your findings in monthly board meetings, making suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Desigh new systems for the creation and mass manufacturing on products based on client specifications and with oversight from managers and client representatives.
- Create 3D models alongside other designers to model the product designs for clients.
- Assess the risk associated with automated equipment with the intention of making a safer working environment for all employees; help develop the criteria of safety standards alongside the safety managers.
- Perform research in the field of manufacturing to provide insight into new developments in the field of automated equipment.
- Advise in the hiring of new manufacturing engineering staff.
Amount of Travel: 20-40% (includes international)Preferred
- 5-10 years BS in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent Work Experience PLC programming
- Experience Electrical hardware design experience
- Experience with AutoCad Electric for updating schematics
- Experience with Equipment installation and commissioning Automative/Automotive Supplier Experience
- Toyota Production System Knowledge
- Stamping Press and/or Automation Equipment Knowledge
- Project Management Experience
Saturday, January 11, 2020