Full Stack Engineer
Leap Staffing Agency
- Alpharetta, GA, United States
Full Stack Java MUST HAVE hands-on recent coding experience Team uses Java, API in Agile environment. AWS, Docker, Kubernetes DevOps environment
- Four Plus years in Full Stack engineering – Java/Spring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- Certifications in Java, AWS, Kubernetes or similar areas
- Front End Engineering Experience
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Supervision - Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Java Expertise with experiences using J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Spring, Springboot, Kafka/JMS, Ibatis, Cucumber, Jbehave, Selenium, Bootstrap, MQ, Web Services, EJB Security, Transactions, ANT, AXIS, Design Patterns.
TSYS Minimum Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
- Typically minimum of 4 years - Professional Experience In Coding, Designing, Developing And Analyzing Data. Typically has an advanced knowledge and use of one or more front / back end languages / technologies and a moderate understanding of the other corresponding end language / technology from the following but not limited to; two or more modern programming languages used in the enterprise, experience working with various APIs, external Services, experience with both relational and NoSQL Databases.
Saturday, January 11, 2020