Staff Registered Nurse Peds Intensive Care Unit
Leap Staffing Agency
- Seattle, WA, United States
If patient care is your passion in life, we would be delighted to welcome you to our team of dedicated healthcare professionals. As a registered nurse (RN), you are a crucial building block in our team. We operate on the basis of commitment to quality patient care, and our team challenges itself to continuously improve patient outcomes through state-of-the-art interventions of modern healthcare. As one of our healthcare professionals, you will work in a close-knit team environment, develop positive and beneficial relationships with staff members and patients, and work continuously to broaden your knowledge of the healthcare challenges we face today. With our team, you will enjoy competitive pay and many other benefits, including support for your ongoing educational goals.
Job Skills & QualificationsTHIS IS A NIGHT SHIFT POSITION?????Required qualifications for this position include:
- Familiarize yourself and act in accordance with institutional and regional health and safety regulations at all times, including procedures related to infection control and disposal of hazardous waste.
- Show dedication to patient care, education and advocacy. Deliver quality care, follow best practices and strive at all times to ensure patient comfort and safety.
- Provide nursing care adapted to individual patient needs based on the nursing process.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the operation and maintenance of all medical equipment used in the job. Document and report any issues with regard to equipment.
- Offer assistance when possible to both patients and other staff as needed during tests and analysis.
- Provide supervision and support to other staff members to ensure delivery of optimal care to all patients.
- Practice the values of collaboration, cooperation, coordination, integration, empowerment, and establishing patient expectations.
- Learn about patients' conditions and treatment plans. Maintain accurate and proper records of all treatments as well as patients' symptoms and medical histories.
- Approach your daily duties with creativity, passion, skill, respect and a positive approach.
- Provide supervision and coordination of personnel who participate in the provision of care to ensure that patients’ needs and outcomes are met.
- Keep proactively up to date with all required training and certification and work to further education and understanding at all times.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Nursing Baccalaureate degree (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing, or must attain a BSN within 5 years of hire
- Current Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
- Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) experience in an acute hospital setting within the last year.
- Intensive Care Unit Experience may be considered in lieu of PICU experience
Wednesday, December 18, 2019