Director of Social Work, Remote
- Lansing, MI
Seeking LCSW for full time leadership role in growing company.
Primarily remote, though travel is required.
What you need to know:
- Must have experience in geriatrics and older patients.
- Must understand the clinical components of the service model and how all of the clinical team members contribute to patient care.
- Manages a team of social workers.
- Reports to and interacts with a variety of stakeholders including patients, providers, community partners, care teams, etc.
- Actively licensed in Michigan
- Must have a Master's Degree in Social Work and relevant experience
- At least 5 years' experience leading a team of social workers, and providing necessary supervision for licensure
- Experience leading team-based care, excellent collaboration skills
- Experience with integrated MSW in a PCP office or home-based setting
- Self-directed leadership with comfort during periods of ambiguity
- Strong communication and teaching skills.
- Daily access to a vehicle with valid driver's license
Total rewards package, including competitive base pay with bonuses, paid time off starting at 4 weeks for full time employees, 11 paid holidays per year, reimbursement for continuing medical education, 401k with match, health, dental, and vision insurance.
For more information, please email Jobs@lifelinerecruiting.com.
Monday, July 18, 2022