Telehealth PMHNP - Florida
- Miami, FL
Our client is hiring PMHNPs as prescribers. PMHNPs partner with counselors and therapists to support clients during their mental health journey. Prescribers will create the medication plan while the counselors and therapists provide therapy.
Skills you'll bring:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Empathetic & intuitive listener
- Rapport building on a virtual platform
- Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) License in Florida
- DEA license
- Board certification (AANP or ANCC)
- Computer literate
- Advanced knowledge of multiple software systems (Slack, Google Suite, Doxy.me, etc.), or be comfortable learning them quickly.
- Experience with DoseSpot is a huge plus
- Comfortable prescribing for anxiety, depression, insomnia, bi-polar 2, and ADHD
- Comfortable prescribing controlled substances when medically appropriate
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a part or full-time basis (We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time).
For more information, please email Jasmine@lifelinerecruiting.com.
Monday, May 9, 2022