Child and Adolescent Behaviorist - Nationwide, Remote
- Anchorage, AK
Our client is seeking a Behavioral Therapist (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMHC) to join their care team. In this role, you will work with our phenomenal therapists, speech language pathologists, prescribers and coaches to support our members, improve our tools and expand our services across the country.
- Expertise in delivering child and teen-focused CBT, particularly for anxiety, depression, trauma, and disruptive behavior disorders. (ages 6 and up)
- CBT, DBT, evidence-based experience.
- Excellent skills with learning and using new technologies. Experience with delivery care via telehealth preferred.
- Two years experience working with children, adolescents, and adults.
- Licenses & Certifications Accepted: LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LMHC.
- Seeking therapists nationwide!
For more information, please email Jobs@lifelinerecruiting.com.
Tuesday, May 24, 2022