- Atlanta, GA
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking an Integration Engineer for a position in Atlanta, GA.
- Serve as an integration expert across Mulesoft and other integration tools while understanding market capabilities/trends.
- Lead and participate in gathering integration requirements
- Design and development with Mulesoft primarily as well as other tools in either/both Data Warehousing and Application Integration projects
- Use your experience integrating with SAP and other cloud-based applications to lead the integration development around our ERP system.
- Participate in Solution Design meetings to understand the transformation design needs for a specific set of data and develop documentation around the designs
- Build & test Integration jobs to transfer and transform the data between systems
- Develop and improve relationships with vendors, customers and internal departments
- Provides ongoing Business as Usual (BAU) support for the integration systems as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience as an Integration Engineer on large scale integration initiatives
- 4+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing integrations in Mulesoft for an enterprise environment.
- 2+ years’ experience with Cloud-based integration tools and implementations (Azure, Amazon, Google)
- 2+ years’ experience delivering complex integrations to/from enterprise scale cloud-based applications utilizing enterprise class integration tools
- Experience integrating with SAP S/4 is a plus
- Experience utilizing FiveTran as an ETL tool is a plus
- Deep understanding and experience implementing multiple design patterns for integrations in batch and real-time methods, able to apply the correct architecture pattern/design to the appropriate business need
- Strong SQL (Structured Query Language) ability to view and understand data from common data base systems and applications (Oracle, SQL Server, Salesforce, SAP, etc.)
- Understanding of full life cycle development methodology
- Demonstrated ability to remain effective and productive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to provide after-hours BAU support as required
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with agile style project management techniques
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues from geographically distributed teams on all organizational levels
- Experience in a manufacturing industry is a plus
Friday, August 27, 2021