- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Network Engineer for a position in Columbus, OH.
- Apply advanced skill & technical expertise, analysis and assistance to all aspects of service delivery, support, and management of network infrastructure as required to support day-to-day operations.
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions to improve service efficiency and effectiveness
- Participate in Technology initiatives to address service issues
- Keep abreast of technical aspects of the networking environment
- Attend seminars and other educational opportunities
- Perform network administration tasks, including design, specification, installation, configuration, and on-going maintenance of network technologies from multiple vendors. Participate in identification and resolution of incidents
- Analyze and present solutions to problems
- Implement complex network changes in a timely and accurate manner and with accordance with change management policies.
- Perform network capacity management and performance analysis.
- Effectively engage with teammates, information security and others who share responsibility for the overall design and architecture of the corporate data communications infrastructure with the goal of delivering value to the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
- 5 to 8 years of hands on experience in the field of LAN/WAN networking
- Network and Tech Operations Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, ITIL, etc.) are desirable
- Expertise with network protocols including TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, OPSF, DHCP, DNS, HTTPS, IPv4/IPv6
- Expertise in the design and application of IP Classes, Subnets, Multicast, VLAN, NAT, VPN
- Hands-on expertise with the installation and administration of routers, switches, firewalls, wireless APs
- Proficient working with multiple operating systems including Linux and Windows
- Outstanding team and communication skills required to learn and present complex ideas
Additionally, we seek a candidate with hands-on experience with these technologies:
- Local traffic management (e.g., F5 Networks)
- Web application firewalls and security tools
- Content Delivery Networks
- Software Defined Network automation (Cisco ACI) and orchestration
Please submit qualified resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.
Manifest offers competitive compensation with flexible employment status, comprehensive insurance package, company paid holidays, vacation, and sick time, referral bonuses and a flexible schedule in a family atmosphere.
For over 20 years Manifest Solutions has been providing intelligent and value-added IT solutions for our clients.
Tuesday, June 4, 2019