- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Visualization Engineer for a 100% remote position.
- Serve as a visualization expert in Tableau and understanding market capabilities/trends.
- Lead and participate in gathering business visualization requirements
- Design and development visualizations in both Data Warehousing and Business Application systems projects
- Understand the visualization design needs for a specific set of data
- Build dashboards and reports accessing data from various systems based on business needs
- Utilize your experience to propose and recommend new visualizations and analytics to drive business insight and data analysis
- Develop and improve relationships with vendors, customers, internal departments, and other associated entities
- Collaborate with internal and external departments to accomplish various tasks and projects
- Provides ongoing Business as Usual (BAU) support for the integration systems as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- 10+ years’ experience as a Visualization Engineer or BI Report/dashboard designer on large scale data warehouse and/or analytics initiatives utilizing enterprise class visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, Microstrategy, etc).
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing visualizations in Tableau.
- 1+ years’ experience with visualizations utilizing Cloud-based platforms and data sources.
- Strong SQL (Structured Query Language) ability to view and understand data from common data base systems and applications (Oracle, SQL Server, Salesforce, SAP, etc.)
- Understanding of full life cycle development methodology
- Demonstrated ability to remain effective and productive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to provide after-hours BAU support as required
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with agile style project management techniques
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues from geographically distributed teams on all organizational levels.
Friday, March 25, 2022