- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer for an onsite position in Columbus, OH.
- Conduct hands-on development, configuration, and system setup.
- Work in the Sales/Service Clouds with Lightning (Web Components) and Apex, as well as utilization of Platform Events/event-driven architecture
- Analyze data and processes, compile research, offer possible solutions, and documentation of solutions
- Provide hands on assistance to development team for technical issues.
- Demonstrate proven capability in Apex programming concepts including core design patterns; limits and bulk patterns; efficient and reliable trigger handling; asynchronous operations and effective unit testing.
- Collaborate/communicate/coordinate closely with customers, vendors, and other IT stakeholders.
- Maintain source control via Salesforce DX and GIT
- 2+ years as a Salesforce Developer.
- Experience Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems, tools, and APIs. Preferably within an Agile Environment.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, best practices, and functionality.
- SDLC best practices including, but not limited to iterative and incremental development with attention to technical excellence.
- Strong desire for team success.
- Creative, innovative, and effective problem-solver.
- Strong sense of ownership and a passion to deliver high quality work.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Experience in Marketing Cloud, AWS, and/or Jenkins
Thursday, September 30, 2021