Transmission Project Manager
- Tulsa, OK
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Transmission Project Manager for a position in Tulsa, OK.
- Manage a portfolio of predominately medium to high risk projects and/or a large program of projects within a matrix team environment.
- Provide leadership, direction, training, coordination, and effective communication to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects in a safe, efficient, economical, risk-balanced approach to achieve short and long range goals and to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders including internal customers, external customers, team members, suppliers, contractors, vendors, and industry peers.
- Perform supervisory duties and responsibilities if direct reports are assigned.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and supervise assigned project work activities with demonstrated proficiency in all aspects with minimal management oversight.
- Support and hold employees and contractors accountable for the Safety Process, ensuring a safe working environment focused on “Commitment to Zero Harm”.
- Supervise, develop, review and coordinate the project plan, schedule, budget, with demonstrated proficiency in all aspects.
- Effectively manage cost and timely reallocate funding.
- Effectively communicate project details and status updates.
- Lead planning meetings and project updates including detailed and complex stakeholder presentations.
- Provide clear and concise written reports.
- Develop and actively manage working relationships with the project team, internal and external customers or partners, contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Foster teamwork and actively monitor customer satisfaction.
- Provide wide range of detailed guidance, instruction, and training to improve design, systems, procedures, processes, schedules, and costs.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction and demonstrate effective and efficient performance of project work activities on complex project level.
- Supervise up to 5 others as assigned including duties such as completion of well written performance plans.
- Provide support to direct reports in their development activities and mentor other project and assistant project managers.
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field of study
- Ten years’ experience including work in these areas: major construction field experience, project estimating, project controls, and/or comparable external experience in a competitive production environment.
- Experience must include a demonstrated level of successful project management, developed business acumen including some supervision of others with at least two years’ experience in Trans Project Mgr Sr position.
- Trained in areas of construction safety, negotiations, scope development and control, cost estimating, construction contracting, project controls and reporting, quality control, risk management.
- Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Oracle’s Primavera P6 scheduling software.
- Effective and compelling communication, including the use of effective listening, with all stakeholders including team members, sponsors, management and senior management.
- Apply economic analysis techniques and business acumen in project decision making and ensure alignment of project and company financial goals
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement across projects.
- Apply working knowledge of PMBOK Project Management tools and techniques.
- Provide strategic thinking, planning, risk assessment and prioritization of project activities.
- Provide organization of project activities, delegate project task assignments, confidently set team requirements and expectations, manage deliverables and hold team members accountable.
- Proficient in scope management, utilization of risk balanced technical options, and project risk management.
- Proficient and highly effective in contract development and management especially skilled in allocating risk between owner and contractor within terms of the contract.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams to plan and execute
Please submit qualified resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.
Manifest offers competitive compensation with flexible employment status, comprehensive insurance package, company paid holidays, vacation, and sick time, referral bonuses and a flexible schedule in a family atmosphere.
For over 20 years Manifest Solutions has been providing intelligent and value-added IT solutions for our clients.
Friday, June 14, 2019