- Groveport, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Software Developer for a position in OH.
- Demonstrated ability to simplify a complex solution into discrete components to parallelize development efforts reducing the overall time to market
- Partner with Product Managers, Solution Architects and your Engineering peers to define, analyze, estimate levels of effort to deliver at-scale solutions to meet customer requirements.
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested clean code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming and SOLID design principles
- Proficient in Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development
- Proficient in building Micro Services with Java 1.8 or higher, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot
- Exposure to Apigee, Ping Federate, OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Experience in using containerization technologies and cloud, Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry preferred
- Prior experience working with Continuous Integration and Deployment in a DevOps oriented product development environment and familiarity with modern MML technologies like Splunk, New Relic and Pager Duty
- Guide and advocate with technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing
- Working experience on asynchronous messaging patterns like IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka
- Proficient with No SQL and Relational Databases
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodology like Scrum, XP and kanban
Required Experience and Education
- 6 + years of experience with Java in software industry
- Engineering in Computer Science or MCA.
Wednesday, September 15, 2021