- Groveport, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Network Engineer for an onsite position in Groveport, OH.
- Works directly with customers, vendors, and Strategic Partners to identify, troubleshoot, resolve data networking related issues and/or design network solutions.
- Monitors LAN/WAN connectivity to ensure that all users have the required LAN/WAN connections.
- Troubleshoost and resolves LAN/WAN connectivity issues as they arise in an Ethernet and Token Ring environment.
- Maintains data integrity through daily backup of all file server information.
- Troubleshoots hardware problems.
- Provides timely and accurate progress status on all ongoing support issues, with an emphasis on problems, issues, and concerns.
- Monitors telecommunications performance and makes configuration changes to hubs, routers, switches, etc., as necessary to ensure that maximum network performance is maintained.
- Manages server disk space, memory, caching, and other performance metrics to ensure that all servers are operating at peak efficiency.
- Works with client groups to ensure that end users have all required equipment properly installed and configured based on specific project requirements.
- Monitors print servers and troubleshoots and resolves all network printing issues.
- Evaluates and recommends new or upgraded products to enhance the performance of the LAN/ WAN.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS/Computer Science/Math or equivalent experience.
- Experience across a variety of industries, preferably including retail.
- May require knowledge/experience of WAN and Transport technologies in relation to TDM, Ethernet, Metro and WiMax.
- May require knowledge of the SDN space, specifically within WAN, Branch, Data Center and Orchestration.
- May require experience in Wireless technologies and security practices.
- May require familiarity with L4 services specifically within a Global Data Center architecture.
- May require experience with Network Security layers both within the Enterprise and E-Commerce environments
Wednesday, September 15, 2021