- Dublin, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for a position in Dublin, OH.
- Maintain, implement, or improve upon existing Azure DevOps Projects, Repositories and Pipelines. Azure DevOps Repositories are Git Based, and Azure DevOps Pipelines can include both Linux and Windows based agents and processes.
- Deploy new AWS resources leveraging Azure DevOps in line with business needs and requests.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and project management teams to determine resources needed for their requests.
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution.
- Coordinate DevOps project tasks within the Systems Administration team to ensure we meet the goals that we agree to with stakeholders.
- Work independently and with others, utilizing current industry best practices and resources, to create standards around which new processes can be developed.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop plans and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Document processes and procedures in Confluence.
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the team on the latest processes and procedures.
- Review Pull requests in Azure DevOps.
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call support rotation for production issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- Industry certifications:
- AWS certifications preferred
- Azure certifications preferred
- DevOps certifications preferred
- PMI certifications preferred
- Agile certifications preferred
- ITIL certifications preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Systems preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to follow a change management process
- Ability to solve difficult and complex problems
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment while being self-motivated and independent
- Exhibit a positive attitude and the ability to be a technical mentor to others
- 5+ years deploying and managing Windows Server (2012+) and Linux (Ubuntu and Centos)
- 5+ years deploying and managing AWS technologies including CloudFormation, EC2, IAM, ASG, and SSM
- 5+ years creating and maintaining scripts such as PowerShell, Python, and Bash
- 5+ years utilizing CLI based tools such as AWS CLI, Boto3, or PowerShell
- 3+ years managing DevOps orchestration platforms such as Azure DevOps (preferred), Puppet, Jenkins, Chef, or Ansible
- 3+ years working with Visual Studio Code or equivalent applications
- 3+ years managing Git-based repositories
- 2+ years utilizing Windows Subsystem for Linux
- 2+ years working with FTP tools such as WinSCP or FileZilla
- 2+ years coordinating projects and tasks within a team from a DevOps perspective
- Understand load balancing concepts
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
Wednesday, August 4, 2021