- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a SQL/BI Developer for a remote position based in OH.
- Work with data analysts to identify manual download, data preparation tasks and create equivalent SQL queries to streamline the process.
- Identify fact and dimension data not present in the Data Warehouse needed to deliver on reporting requirements and drive updates to the ETL process to include the new data.
- Design SQL queries with the intention of creating Views from the queries for the purpose of streamlining accessibility to aggregate data.
- Transition existing reports from Excel to Power BI and prefer creating new reports in Power BI.
- Document ETL processes, SQL queries, and metric calculations in Jupyter Notebooks, Data Catalogs, and/or Data Dictionaries.
- Assemble customer, product, financial, transactional, and site browse data from multiple large-scale on-prem and cloud-based systems using SQL.
- 4+ years of experience in a SQL/BI Engineer role, with at least two years in a business setting, preferably with a multi-channel contact center, or in a management/internal consulting role where analytics is a central area of focus.
- Highly proficient in using SQL, Power BI, Power Query, and Excel for data analytics and reporting.
- Adept at drawing insights from complex, large-scale data sets.
- Experience creating documentation for data components such as Data Warehouse architecture diagrams, database entity diagrams, data flow diagrams, and SQL queries in Jupyter Notebooks.
- Curious, life-long learner, self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Data Science, or other related field required.
- Contact Center experience knowledge a plus.
Tuesday, September 14, 2021