- Columbus, OH
Manifest Solutions is currently seeking a Software Architect for a position in Columbus, OH.
- Developing and documenting high-level solution architectures, scoping, approach, estimation, research, tool evaluation, documenting patterns and standards
- Defining technology strategy, technology evaluation and recommendation
- Mentoring developers through hands-on assistance as well as formal/informal training, and some technical development all while adhering to technology standards and best practices.
- Formulate a plan to achieve the goals and execute the plan.
- Able to work across project teams, Product Owners, and Enterprise Architects and will be expected to work on multiple tasks and initiatives concurrently.
- Be intimately involved with all technical activities (software development life cycle activities, code reviews, research, etc.), and provide architectural direction and leadership on assigned project teams. Additionally, remaining current with regards to architecture and technology trends and help drive change based upon emerging opportunities.
- Drive the scoping, estimation, and the development/documenting of high-level solution architectures for new projects.
- Effectively interact/communicate with business users regarding requirements, design reviews, prototype presentations, etc.
- Provide technical and process coaching/mentoring of project team members regarding the understanding of technologies and processes, which may include leading a Center of Excellence.
- 8+ years software development/architecture experience.
- 2+ years experience as a software architect, providing technical leadership/guidance/mentorship.
- Experience in designing and developing distributed enterprise applications.
- Experience with web applications and relational database architectures.
- Experience designing and building reusable APIs using OpenAPI, GraphQL or ODATA.
- Experience with conceptual and logical data modeling.
- Knowledge of NoSQL and GraphDB concepts.
- Experience developing secure applications, including familiarity with security standards like SAML, OAuth, and OpenID Connect.
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns and best practices.
- Experience in designing fault-tolerant systems and disaster recovery best practices.
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms, AWS, Salesforce, SAP.
- In-depth knowledge working with and managing Git (Bitbucket, Github, CodeCommit).
- Experience with Agile software development processes.
- Experience facilitating meetings with project teams, business stakeholders, Product Owners, etc., including building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary.
- Exhibit high degree of self-management.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience providing technical direction and leadership for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge/experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS.
- Experience with Nexus/PyPi/NPM is desirable.
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and practices.
Additionally, the Software Architect is expected to be an expert in one or more of the following:
Backend service qualifications:
- Java, Node, Groovy
- Serverless Technologies such as AWS Lambda
- OpenAPI, RAML, Json Schema
- API Gateway concepts
- MicroService concepts
Frontend web qualifications:
- ES6, HTML5, CSS3 and Sass
- React and Redux
- Sales cloud
- Service cloud
- Marketing cloud
- Lambdas, Step functions
- API Gateway
- S3, DynamoDB, RDS
Please submit qualified resumes to:email@example.com
Applicants only, no third parties or agencies please.
Manifest offers competitive compensation with flexible employment status, comprehensive insurance package, company paid holidays, vacation, and sick time, referral bonuses and a flexible schedule in a family atmosphere.
For over 20 years Manifest Solutions has been providing intelligent and value-added IT solutions for our clients.
Wednesday, March 13, 2019